1) Duly filled up Registration Form alongwith the fee through demand draft (of any bank) favouring 'Universal Human Rights Forum' payable at Hisar (Haryana), India, should be sent to the Chairman, Universal Human Rights Forum, at the given address.
Option of online Registration is also available and fee may be deposited directly in UHRF's Account (in any branch of the ICICI Bank).
2) All candidates will be allotted Registration Numbers which must be mentioned in all correspondence with the UHRF.
3) Any change in the address should immediately be intimated.
4) The UHRF can change any schedule, rule and regulation at any time.
5) Fee once paid will not be refunded.
6) In any controversy, the decision of the Chairman will be final.
7) All matters will be subject to Hisar's (Haryana) legal jurisdiction only.
|8) Candidates are advised to study the contents carefully before applying for registration.|